I am pretty sure that, regardless of race, creed, or culture, being a little girl getting your hair done up ranks about 11 on a 10-point scale of Please Momma Don’t.
Sometimes I forget Julie Andrews isn’t actually royalty.
perks of being short
- ur automatically cute by default
- very portable, people carry u places
- rly rad nicknames
cons of being short
- u cant reach anything
- not so rad nicknames
- people use u as an armrest sometimes
perks of being tall
- u can reach things
- u can boop people on their head
- u get to use people as armrests
cons of being tall
- ur basically a portable landmark
- people use u to hide from the sun
- u can’t hide from anyone
I ACCIDENTALLY JUST SAID “THIS EPISODE” INSTEAD OF “TODAY”
you just broke your own fourth wall
"haha cassie so what’s your favourite drink"
"the tears of my fans are always delicious"
I tortured souls just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it
why is our fandom like this
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don’t mean I’m demonic tonight
I just have this bookmarked as ‘best thing ever.’
Sam, we found your private tapes..
DECK THE HALLS WITH SALT AND HUNTERS
TIS THE SEASON TO WEAR JUMPERS
DON WE NOW OUR PLAID AND SHOTGUN
IMPALALA LALALA LA LA LA
JOIN ME NOW AND WE’LL HAVE MORE FUN
After all these years. [9x9 | 5x3]
let’s all take a moment to consider this
and take a look at the things that have happened to Castiel since that day:
- was killed by Lucifer (literally like exploded in a thousand pieces I ain’t kidding)
- was brought back by God
- dove into Hell’s deepest recesses to break into the Cage and free Sam
- got his ass kicked by Raphael
- ingurgitated millions of monster souls from Purgatory
- was taken over by Leviathans
- temporarily drowned in a reservoir
- lost his memory
- regained his memory
- went insane
- regained his sanity
- spent a year in Purgatory running from Leviathans
- was brought back and brainwashed
- regained control of himself
- was cast down on earth
- lost his powers and his grace
- had to leave behind his clothes and even his trenchcoat
- was homeless
- was killed by a Reaper
- brought back
- kicked out on the streets with no belongings
- started sleeping at his workplace because he couldn’t afford a place to stay
- got almost killed again
DEAN GAVE HIM
OMG CAS BUT WHERE DID YOU EVEN KEEP IT DID GOD KEEP BRINGING IT BACK WHEN HE RESUSCITATED YOU OR???
“…but you may work alone if you wish.”
In which Elle Woods is smarter than Sam Winchester.
If we are going with the premise that Elle will be better than Sam at anything she puts her mind to because she is just that awesome, can you imagine how awesome at hunting, or at least research for hunting, she would be?
Just the thought of Sam’s pout upon meeting her makes me giggle.
I want this crossover at least 90% more than all the other crossovers.
We shall call it Supernaturally Blonde.
Supernaturally Blonde. Yes. I want it. Elle killing demons with a perky attitude.